How to look good naked:
1) get naked
2) say “damn I look good”
1. I am 5’10.25” tall
2. I study communication (relationships) and plan to go to grad school next year for psychology to do marriage and family counseling.
3. I love talking about sex. We’re animals, and I think as adults it’s nothing to shame or taboo.
4. I have a baby sister who is 12. I am 22. It’s interesting watching my parents change parenting styles as they age and with my input mattering for her upbringing.
5. I am the biggest hippie in that I am connected to nature, and the universe, in a very spiritual way. I give constant thanks to God for my blessings and I try to nourish my body with the fruits and vegetation of the earth rather than the blood of once living body of a soul. That being said I do eat meat, I just give thanks and make it rare.
6. My fitness interests are running, because it is mental. Yoga, because it pushes your physical boundaries and it is very soothing to the soul AND hula-hooping because it engages my core and I see it as fun- plus hoop dance has blessed me with the greatest people in my life!
7. My boyfriend and I have a very happy and healthy relationship. That being said I maintain the mentality that I am still growing up and so is he, we may grow into new people who aren’t as into each other, and that is a fact of life. We’re in no rush.
8. I am an FFP. I once weighed 60 pounds more than I do now, and I was obese. I’m now the size I was as I began high school- but healthier- and my life is so much better!
9. I have the greatest grandparents a girl could hope for. They sent me to get my undergraduate degree without needing loans- they pay my rent, they gave me a car, and they give me money to live off of every month. I want nothing more than to take the best care of them as I begin to make my own money.
10. I am an artist, that is what I have been put on this earth to be. I paint, craft, dance, splash, sing, stitch, braid, play- anything creative I take on. My favorite art, though, is rhetoric. The art of speaking. The art of persuasion. I use my intentional speech and artistic flow of energy to be a great communicator and make almost everybody like me. People skills are good skills to have!!